Product Review of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Personal Loan
Public Notice – Disclaimer:We currently do not partner with The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi and details about Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns,click here.
If you are looking specifically for The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Personal Loan, please visit their website atwww.bk.mufg.jpor contact them at(02) 886 7361.Thank you.
Relatively, many BTMU customers pass commendations about the bank’s financial services and products, one of which is the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Personal Loan.
One of the best things about getting a loan at BTMU is that it lends money in either foreign or local currency. Flexible payment options and terms are also available, assuring borrowers of quality service.
Prior to application, one has to qualify its standards, though, which are the following:
- At least 18 years old
- Has a stable source of income, whether as an employed individual or as a self-employed business owner
- Has a good credit history and, preferably, doesn’t have any pending loans with other providers
- A Filipino citizen or a foreigner with sufficient proof of residency documents
If you think you’re qualified, get the following documentary requirements as soon as you can and pass these to the nearest BTMU branch:
- Bank Account Statement
- Certificate of Appointment and Service Record (for those employed in government agencies)
- Collateral Information such as deed of sale, car registration, Lot Title Certificate (for those who like to opt for a secured loan)
- Government-issued IDs such as PRC License, passport, SSS ID, GSIS ID, etc. (You should submit the photocopies and it also helps to bring along the original)
- Proof of Income (Latest Payslips, Certificate of Employment signed by the employer)
BTMU is also known for its pro-borrower scheme, which includes fast processing, low interest rates and flexibility in cash receipt and payment option.
Looking forward, BTMU considers the Philippines as one of the most profitable countries to invest in, especially in terms of consumer lending. This is because of the rise of more BPO companies in the country, most leaders of which are advocating the employees’ financial awareness and opportunities.
For more information contact The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Branch nearest you or call (02) 886 7361. You can also visit their website at www.bk.mufg.jp.
Exploring More Loan Options at Loansolutions.ph
BTMU Personal Loan is already a good loan to settle down with. However, if you like to explore more options, it’s wise to fill up our3-Step Online Application form. Through this,Loansolution.ph financial agents will be able to look into your documents and filter our list of lenders who can specifically address your needs. We will then pair you up with them, ensuring you that got the best provider in the country and the best loan deal.
Once you’ve lodged your application, feel free to use theLoan Status Checker to keep track of your loan’s status. Visit our website’s FAQ ad Blog sections to learn more about loans, financial handling and other practical money tips you can apply on your day-to-day life.