By visiting, registering or accessing the resources, information and services of LoanSolutions.PH, you understand and agree to accept the following terms and conditions stated herein. LoanSolutions.PH gives no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting LoanSolutions.PH, you agree to use its resources, access the information or avail its services, only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- To access our resources or register on LoanSolutions.PH, you are required to provide information about yourself (such as identification, email address, location, loan amount you need, type of loan, etc.) as part of your ability to use our service. You agree that any information you provide must be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with the account you use to access our services and resources.
- Unethical access (or attempting to access) to our resources is strictly prohibited.
- Engaging in activities that disrupt or interfere with our resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our resources are located and connected is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly experience due to unauthorized activities you conduct, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to assure and hold LoanSolutions.PH and its parent company and affiliates, officers, managers, employees and licensors harmless against all losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from any violation of this User Agreement.
CHANGE AND UPDATES
LoanSolutions.PH reserves the right to:
Update or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that LoanSolutions.PH shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued access or use of this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including but not limited to website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by, licensed and used by LoanSolutions.PH as permitted by law. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The approval and disapproval of the borrowers’ loan applications depend on the lending company, and not on LoanSolutions.PH. We only help you connect to a lender who can provide your specific financial needs.
To the extent permitted by law, LoanSolutions.PH will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
LoanSolutions.PH makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.