Product Review of Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
Public Notice – Disclaimer:We currently do not partner with Standard Chartered Bank and details about Standard Chartered Bank herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns,click here.
If you are looking specifically for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan, please visit their website at www.sc.comor contact them at830 1111. Thank you.
How to Qualify
You can qualify for a personal loan at Standard Chartered Bank if you are:
- At least 22 years old but not over 58 years old
- Employed and has a stable or regular source of income
- Earning the preferred minimum income or more
Although the bank is open to accommodate all types of borrowers (e.g., individuals, business owners), it follows a specific approval criteria. Specifically, approval depends on the borrower’s income range, amount to borrow and existing loan status or credit history.
If you think you pass all the qualification standards, start preparing the following documents as soon as possible to get a loan:
- Bank passbook record for 6 months or the latest bank statement for 3 consecutive months
- Processing fee
- Copy of valid or government-issued IDs, such as Voter’s ID, passport or driver’s license
- Duly accomplished application form with a photograph
- For employed applicants – latest payslip and the current salary certificate (Form 16)
- For self-employed applicants – Latest Form 16 or ITR and the latest bank statement
To speed up your approval, make sure you have a good credit history. Pay off any pending debts you have. It also helps to opt for long term loans of at least 5 years.
Loan Perks and Features
With its relatively low interest rate, many borrowers consider Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan as one of the best deals on the market these days. For one, the bank offers flexible terms for one to five years. No need to have a co-borrower as long as you can present sufficient info about your capacity to pay.
- Availability of loan top-up facilities
- Fast, convenient application processing
- Favourable, flexible payment options
Get a loan at Standard Charted Bank now and secure the cash you need, be it for your business capital, monthly bills or other unexpected expenses.
For more information contact the Standard Chartered Bank Branch nearest you or call830 1111 . You can also visit their website at www.sc.com.
The Loansolutions.ph Difference
We atLoansolutions.ph understand the hassle that comes with getting a loan, which is why we created easy-to-use online tools and procedures to make the borrower’s life easier.
- 3-Step Online Application Form – Fill this up for us to receive your loan info. This will serve as our basis in finding the right lender for you. We will look into our partner providers’ profiles and get you in touch with the one who can provide what you need.
- Loan Status Checker – Use this to receive updates regarding your loan’s status.
Loansolutions PH is here to help Filipinos find the best loan options by giving them access to our wide network of bank and private lending partners all around the country.