PRODUCT REVIEW OF PVB PERSONAL LOAN
Public Notice – Disclaimer:
If you are looking specifically for PVB Personal Loan, please visit their website at www.veteransbank.com.ph
The Philippine Veterans Bank stands by its “Banking for a Cause” mission throughout the years and has now expanded its commercial banking services. Recently, it has launched specialized lending packages targeting what the bank considers as the country’s modern heroes – soldiers, teachers and OFWs. Its PVB Personal Loan program is meant to offer multi-purpose financial aid to regular employees and pensioners of government agencies.
In its aim to empower today’s modern heroes at home and abroad, PVB has also forged partnerships with other government agencies.
- PVAO– PVB has signed a MOA with the Philippine Veterans Affairs Office to launch its multi-purpose salary loan package to PVAO employees.
- The Department of Education– With its "Banking for a Cause" motto, PVB also partners with the Department of Education to offer special loan packages to descendants and spouses of those serving in the Philippine Military.
- City Council – In Cagayan de Oro City, PVB launched its loan extension services to city hall workers in 2013. Qualified employees can get a loan of up to three times their gross monthly income at a fixed interest rate of 11% per annum.
DOCUMENTARY AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Eligible individuals may present the following documents to apply for a loan:
- 2×2 Valid ID picture for both the borrower and co-borrower
- 12-months’ worth of Statement of Account
- Latest Residence Certificate
- Photocopy of Valid ID for both the borrower and co-borrower
- the borrower’s sketch of residence
- ATM Card
So, what’s really great about PVB Personal Loan?
As per existing borrowers, the best thing about PVB’s loan is that it is renewable. Borrowers can re-avail a loan after paying at least 50% of the initial loaned amount. Loan term is also favorable. Borrowers can choose to pay their dues between 1 to 2 years. Payment is made monthly, which is easier on the budget than making quarterly, bi-annual or annual payments. Besides, there’s no processing fee and service charge. Loanable amount may depend on the borrower’s income range. For instance, PVAO employees can borrow up to PHP 50,000.
For more information contact the PVB Branch nearest you or call (02) 902-1752 to 53. You can also visit their website at www.veteransbank.com.ph.
EXPLORING MORE OPTIONS AT LOANSOLUTIONS PH
PVB’s Personal Loan is a credit solution initially meant for those employed in government-controlled and owned companies. Hence, it’s a limited offer. But for those who aren’t eligible, there are still countless options for you. We at Loansolutions PH make it our goal to help borrowers find the right lender. We are the home of the country’s largest network of lenders. To take advantage of this, borrowers need only to fill up our 3-Step Online Application Form to get a loan and follow up their loan status via our Loan Status Checker.