PRODUCT REVIEW OF PBCOM PERSONAL LOAN
Public Notice – Disclaimer: We currently do not partner with PBCom and details about PBCom herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns, click here
f you are looking specifically for PBCom Personal Loan, please visit their website at www.pbcom.com.ph or contact them at +632 77-PBCOM (77-72266). Thank you.
To qualify for a loan, the borrower should be:
- at least 25 years but not over 65 years when the loan matures
- a Filipino citizen
- a locally-residing foreigner with a Certificate of Residency
- a regular employee with a minimum Gross Annual Income of PHP 260,000, a business owner whose business is operating for at least 3 years or a practicing professional for at least a year
- a locally-issued credit card holder received 1 year prior to the application and with a credit limit of at least PHP 30,000
PBCom requires the following documents upon application:
- dully filled out application form with borrower signature
- 2 government-issued IDs with identical ID picture and signature
- Proof of Income
- For employed applicants, you should present the latest copy of your and your co-borrower’s Income Tax Return, payslips of 3 consecutive months and Employer’s Certificate of Compensation
- For self-employed applicants, you should pass a photocopy of your Certificate of Business Registration, latest Audited Financial Statements and your Income Tax Return as well as your co-borrower’s.
If your employer is one of the Top 1000 companies in the Philippines, make sure to include this detail in your Certificate of Employment. Bring along the original and photocopy and don’t forget to include your hire date, position, gross annual income and tenure. These can help support your capacity to pay and will greatly speed up the approval.
|Interest Rate Per Annum||28.40% to 37.40%|
|Loan Term||12, 18, 24, 36, 48 months|
|Loanable Amount||PHP 40,000 to PHP 1,000,000|
|Fees for Late Payment||PHP 500 or 3% of the instalment amount, whichever is higher|
|Processing Fee||PHP 2,500 (will be taken from the total loan proceeds)|
For more information contact the PBCom Branch nearest you or call +632 77-PBCOM (77-72266). You can also visit their website at www.pbcom.com.ph.
SPEED UP YOUR LOAN APPLICATION WITH LOANSOLUTIONS PH SERVICES
If you feel like getting a loan on your own is too much of a hassle, feel free to contact us at Loansolutions PH. We have a huge network of bank partners and private lenders, whom you can get in touch via our 3-Step Online Application form. Just input your details and we’ll create a borrower profile for you, which we will pitch to our partners who’re willing to compete with each other just to get the borrower they want.