PRODUCT REVIEW OF MEGA INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Public Notice – Disclaimer: We currently do not partner with Mega International Commercial Bank and details about Mega International Commercial Bank herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns, click here
If you are looking specifically for Mega International Commercial Bank Personal Loan, please visit their website at www.megabank.com.tw or contact them at 63-2-8115807. Thank you.
Mega International Commercial Bank was established in December 2002 due to a merger between Chiao T’ung Bank and the International Commercial Bank of China. And since then, the bank has expanded its service coverage, which now includes consumer banking, commercial banking, investments and trust business.
In the Philippines, Mega International is developing ways to leverage the country’s growing demand for quick cash solutions. The bank now offers a huge selection of commercial banking services such as Mega International Commercial Bank Personal Loan, student loans, home purchase and renovation, credit insurance and car loan to name a few.
BASIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Banks may have their own internal grading system for loan application. However for most banks in the Philippines, an application is considered if the following standards are met:
- Age Limit – At least 21 years old but not be over 70 years old when the loan matures
- Citizenship - A Filipino citizens or a foreigner with supporting proof of residence documents
- Income - Regular employees who’ve been in the company for at least a year and has a total monthly income of PHP 10,000
- Other Source of Income - Self-employed individuals who has a registered business, operating and profitable for at least 3 years.
Eligible individuals should also prepare the following documentary requirements to present upon application:
- Duly filled up application form
- Photocopy of at least 2 Valid, Government-issued IDs such as Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Postal ID, Passport or PRC License
- Photocopy of the co-maker’s valid IDs (Optional, if the bank requires applicants to have a co-maker)
- Statement of Bank Account, especially for self-employed applicants
- Latest payslips
- Service Record or Appointment Certificate for government employees
- Collateral Details such as Car Registration, Lot Title Certificate and/or Deed of Sale for those applicants who chose to get a secured loan
- Credit History (Optional – It’s in the bank’s discretion to demand this document for background checking purpose)
For more information contact the Mega International Commercial Bank Branch nearest you or call 63-2-8115807. You can also visit their website at www.megabank.com.tw.
DISCOVER MORE CREDIT OPTIONS AT LOANSOLUTIONS.PH
Mega International Commercial Bank Personal Loan is still new here in the country. Although it has received positive ratings in its main office in Taiwan, it still has limited reach in the Philippines with its representative office only in Manila. Consequently, you might like to consider other credit options and that’s where we at Loansolutions.ph can help. We are the country’s leading lenders’ hub, having a network of providers from different parts of the country. Just visit our site, fill up our 3-Step Online Application Form and we’ll review your application. We will then match you up with the right lender. Just keep yourself posted via our Loan Status Checker tool to know your loan’s status.