Product Review of HSBC Car Loan
Public Notice – Disclaimer: We currently do not partner with HSBC and details about HSBC herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns, click here.
If you are looking specifically for HSBC Car Loan, please visit their website at www.hsbc.com.phor contact them at (02) 85-800. Thank you.
With an HSBC car loan, it will be easier for many Filipinos to drive their dream car. No co-borrower required! This is the perfect financing solution for those looking to buy a car, be it a brand new or a pre-loved one.
The HSBC Difference
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) Limited operates around 6,100 offices scattered in 72 countries worldwide. It’s been doing business and going strong in the Philippines for more than a century with offices in the country’s major cities in Metro Manila, Davao and Cebu. The bank aims to help businesses thrive and provide financial solutions for individuals to improve their standard of living.
In the Philippines, the need to have a car becomes ever more pressing, especially for those everyday commuters experiencing the toll of heavy traffic.
How to Get an HSBC Car Loan?
The best about HSBC car loan is the fact that borrowers can get it easily and conveniently by following these five steps.
- Check the eligibility criteria to know if you’re qualified to get a loan. Like other banks, HSBC offers this loan package to individuals within the ages 21 to 70 years old. The applicant must be a Filipino citizen with a stable source of income either as a regular employee or a self-employed business owner.
- Read the loan features, details and options to negotiate with the Bank accordingly. Schedule an appointment with one of ourLoansolutions PH consultant to inform you about the finer details of the Bank’s auto loan offer. But just for basic information purposes, HSBC can finance up to 70% of the car’s insurance value for pre-loved cars and 70% of the sale price for new cars. The loan is payable to up to a maximum of 48 months.
- Prepare the necessary documentary requirements for processing. Qualified applicants need to pass at least 2 valid, government-issued IDs such as Drivers License, PRC license or SSS ID. Employed applicants need to submit photocopies of the latest payslip, Certificate of Employment and ITR. Self-employed applicants need to pass photocopies of their Bank/BIR stamp, SEC or DTI registration and the latest Audited Financial Statement.
- Use our3-Step Online Application to lodge your application. There are a lot of other loan options out there for you. Just visitloansolutions.ph and fill up the online application form so that we’ll be able to review your documents and find a suitable provider.
- Follow up on your application status using ourLoan Status Checker tool available on-site. This will allow you to know immediately whether your application is declined or approved. And should it be declined, we can find other options as soon as we can.
For more information contact the HSBC Branch nearest you or call (02) 85-800. You can also visit their website at www.hsbc.com.ph .
Not sure yet as to what type of auto loan and where to get it?
Loansolutions PH is the country’s leading network of lenders. Our loan consultants here can assist you in looking for other providers, compare prices and help you make wise decisions on where to get the financing you need to purchase your dream car.