Got questions about you're in the right place!

Our proof of billing is not under our name, what we can do about that?

Most banks or loan providers will require you to present the proof of billing along with an authorization letter, authorizing and confirming your residency on the address indicated in the billing. Just request for an authorization letter from your landlady/landlord or whoever is indicated in the proof of billing.