Got questions about you're in the right place!

What if my electric or water bill is not under my name, can I use that as a proof of billing for the requirement?

Yes, you can use any utility bills to present as one of your requirements as long as you secure an authorization letter confirming that you can use the said utility bill(s) and confirming that you are indeed renting/living in the indicated address.