Got questions about you're in the right place!

I don’t have proof of billing, what can I do about that?

If you don’t have, you can have the proof of billing of the person that you leave with. If you are with your family or you are renting. If lleaving with family secure the following :

-bill from your parents or relatives
-photocopy their valid back to back with three specimen signatures on each photocopy
– indicate in your matched lender’s application form that you are living with your relatives/ parents
If renting;

– bill from the owner of the place you are renting
-secure a certification from the owner that you are residing in their rental house
specify the number of months or years stay
signed by the owner of the rental house
*secure a valid ID from the owner, photocopy it back to back with three spe