Got questions about you're in the right place!

How can an OFW apply for a loan?

To apply for an OFW loan, banks and other loan providers require applicant to be in the Philippines to process the loan application. If in any case, the person is already overseas, any relative can apply for a loan on the OFW applicant’s behalf.

They can apply at, complete the form and our loan adviser will call them to assist in the processing. It is important that this relative or friend must have a stable source of income with a proof of income because the bank will be qualifying the relative or friend as its principal borrower.