There are now many lending firms today offering this type of financial solution as a way of helping students secure a bright future for themselves and their families. Specifically, these are the common providers today:
- Development Bank of the Philippines with its Higher Education Loan Program for Students (HELPS)
- Study Now, Pay Later Programs by various private universities and colleges
- Philippine Social Security System
- Private lending companies
It’s also common for lenders today to offer flexible payment and cash receipt options to borrower. Within just a couple of days, the money may be accessed via ATM, cheque or cash.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proof of the family’s monthly income
- Residence Certificate
- 1×1 ID picture (latest)
- Service record
- Employee ID (Photocopy for both the co-maker and the borrower)
- Borrower’s latest payslips for 3 consecutive months
- Duly filled out loan application form
- Photocopy of passbook with a maintaining balance of PHP500
Interest rate for educational loans is usually lower compared to other loan types, considering that the target market is students. Rates may also depend on the lender’s terms and conditions.
Quick tip: To easily ace your application, it might help to have a co-borrower. Plus, make sure all your documents are complete.
How Loansolutions.ph Can Help
Students don’t have to look far and bear the burden of high-interest rate loans. Loansolutions.ph understands the Filipino’s drive to get better education and we believe that each student deserves all the help they can get to achieve their goals. That said, our team of agents can act as a bridge that can connect you to the right educational loan provider. Just fill up our 3-Step Online Application Procedure and we’ll do the rest of the crunching for you.
We have lending partners all over the country who can address students’ need for funding. Once your application is lodged, we will then create a borrower profile for you and pitch you to as many providers as possible to increase your chances of getting the best loan deal. You can also follow up your application via our website and read our blog for practical tips about loans.