Product Review of DBP Business Loan
Public Notice – Disclaimer:We currently do not partner with DBP and details about DBP herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns,click here.
If you are looking specifically for DBP Business Loan, please visit their website at www.devbnkphl.comor contact them at (632) 818-9511 to 20/818-9611 to 20. Thank you.
As the country’s leading financial institution, the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) offers a diverse selection of corporate loan options to help boost the nation’s economy. Specifically, these are the three DBP Business Loan options entrepreneurs might like to consider:
- Sustainable Enterprises for Economic Development (SEED) – As DBP’s umbrella program for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), SEED aims to contribute to the sustainable creation and growth of MSMEs. Through this lending program, DBP hopes to help create income and employment opportunities.
- Tree Plantation Financing Program (TPFP) – DBP’s credit assistance for entrepreneurs in the forestry sector. This credit program can finance up to 90% of the total project cost for LGUs and 80% for individuals. Payment term can reach up to 15 years including the grace period. This is perfect for industrial tree plantation companies, private schools, LGUs, private land owners and wood producers.
- Sustainable Agribusiness Financing Program (SAFP) – This is the perfect financing solution for those engaging in agribusiness, be it in the production, processing, harvesting and selling of poultry, livestock, fishery and crops. SAFP provides funding up to a maximum of 90% of the project’s total cost. Borrowers can also choose to get a term loan, domestic packing credit or a revolving credit line, which is renewable every 360 days.
Interested in one of DBP’s loan options? Prepare these documents ASAP to start your application:
Company and Operation Details
- Company background, mission/vision, past achievements, milestones and the company’s short and long term goals
- Description of system capacity and facilities
- Completely filled out Customer Information Report and Confidential Information Sheet
- Shareholders Profile and current members and leaders list
- Secretary Certificate
- Board of Investments and SEC Registration
- Three years worth of Financial Statements (i.e., income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) for the company and affiliates or subsidiaries
- Soft and hard copies of financial projections
- Industry position information
- Supply and demand projections
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Product purchase contracts
- Supplier’s agreement
- List of necessary government approvals
- Project descriptions and feasibility study
- List of risks the project may face
- Developmental impact and assessment
- Photocopies of lot plan with vicinity map or Register of Deeds, whichever is applicable
- Appraisal Report
Bank Relationships and Credit History
- List of trade creditors, funding sources and banks with existing accounts and major transactions
- Bank accommodation types
For more information contact the DBP Branch nearest you or call (632) 818-9511 to 20/818-9611 to 20. You can also visit their website at www.devbnkphl.com.
Ease Up the Application Process with Loansolutions PH
DBP’s requirements list may be very comprehensive, but it shouldn’t hinder you from getting a loan and enjoying its perks. Contact our loan consultants here at Loansolutions PH and we’ll facilitate your application through our 3-Step Online Application process. Just feel free to visit our site regularly and use the Check Loan Status tool to know first-hand whether you’re approved or declined. If declined, we’ll then help you find another suitable financing provider.