Product Review of CTBC Personal Loan
Public Notice – Disclaimer:We currently do not partner with CTBC and details about CTBC herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns, click here.
If you are looking specifically for CTBC Personal Loan, please visit their website at www.ctbcbank.com.phor contact them at +63 (2) 840-1234. Thank you.
Are you planning to build a home for your family soon? Are you saving up as much as you can for your company’s startup capital? Or you just run short on cash right now due to some unexpected medical, school or home expenses?
Whether you’re looking for a home purchase, business launching or just to make ends meet, Chinatrust Commercial Bank Corporation (CTBC) has everything in store for you. Get a CTBC Personal Loan to address whatever financial need you have now. What’s best about CTBC Personal Loan is the fact that it comes in three options – just pick the one that perfectly addresses your problem:
- Housing Loan– A collateral personal loan type that’s usually tied to a real estate property. CTBC offers a rebate limited at 40% of the credit balance. Qualified individuals may borrow from PHP 500,000 to PHP 25,000,000. Loan proceeds intended for home, townhouse or condominium unit purchase. Cash may also be used for home refinancing, construction or renovation.
- Salary Stretch Loan– A multi-purpose quick cash source for your short or long-term needs. CTBC can provide at least PHP 20,000 up to PHP 1Million, which is payable within 1 to 3 years. Annual fixed interest rate is at 16.68% with 1.39% add-on per month. Late payments will be charged 5.00% of the outstanding balance.
- Back-to-Back Loan– This credit is available only to existing Time Deposit and Savings account holders, giving them financial assistance for business or personal purposes. Minimum loanable amount is PHP 100,000, which the borrower may avail in US Dollar or Peso currency.
General Eligibility and Documentary Requirements
CTCB offers these loans to all applicants who are:
- At least 23 years old, but should not be over 60 years old upon loan maturity
- Self-employed individuals running a profitable business for at least 3 years or employed individuals with a regular income of at least PHP 15,000 per month.
- Filipino citizen
Do you think you qualify for a loan? If you do, prepare these documents and submit these as required:
- Photocopies of valid IDs
- Photocopy of your most recent BIR Form 2316
- Photocopy of your most recent full-month payslip
- Photocopy of company issued ID bearing the applicant’s signature and photo
- DTI or SEC Certificate or Registration
- 2 months’ worth of credit card statement
- 6 months’ worth of bank account statements
- Updated tax declaration, Tax Clearance, Real Estate Tax Receipts, Building Plan and Building Materials list and specifications (for Housing Loan applicants)
- Appraisal fee
- Certificate of Time Deposit (for Back-to-Back Loan applicants)
Feel free to call the bank or send them an email for your inquiries, especially about the additional loan-specific documents they may require.
For more information contact the CTBC Branch nearest you or call +63 (2) 840-1234. You can also visit their website at www.ctbcbank.com.ph.
Loansolutions PH: The Go-To Guy for Expert Help
Do you need more assistance for your application? It’s our goal here at Loansolutions PHto facilitate our clients’ loan choices, as well as ease up and hasten their application. Those interested in CTBC Personal Loan may use our3-Step Online Application Form to get started. Just follow up your application status via ourCheck Loan Status tool available onsite.