Settle Down and Get Around the Philippine’s Largest Island with a Car Loan in Visayas
Are you planning to settle down in one of the provinces or cities in the northern part of the Philippines? If you are, you better make sure you have a convenient mode of transportation, apart from commuting. With a car loan in Visayas, rest assured that your trips will be much easier and faster.
Attractions in Visayas
Major cities in Visayas are known for their heavy traffic and you’d want to ease up your time on the road. Besides, the island is graced with some of the country’s most visited natural attractions, top performing universities and business centers. Visayas is also the home of the Philippines’ largest airport, which means international travel won’t be a problem if you live here.
Now if you’re planning to settle down in this fascinating place, it really helps to have a car to ensure a convenient and fast travel, be it on a daily basis or on holidays.
Choosing the Most Suitable Car Loan
The best thing is that there are many banks and private lenders in Visayas offering car loans at attractive rates. The country’s leading banks like BDO, Metrobank, BPI, Chinabank, Citibank and RCBC have multi-branch locations in the Visayas, catering to more clients than they’ve been in the past. All borrowers need now is to explore their options, know exactly how much they’ll borrow and look closely at the perks of each offer. Specifically, these are the 4 most important aspects you should consider when taking a loan:
- Term – Tenure options usually ranges from 12 to 60 months. Use a loan calculator and experiment how the term affects the total interest rate you’ll be paying for a specific loanable amount.
- Loanable Amount– Come up with a realistic budget and timeline for your payments and borrow only what’s within your budget.
- Interest Rate – Compare the rates of banks so that you won’t bury yourself in debt while in the process of paying the interest rate.
- Collateral – Strategize your move and put up assets that you can afford to lose, should worse situations happen.
- The Car’s Specs – The type of car you’ll choose will have an impact on your loan. So make sure to strike a balance between cost and quality.
Get a Car Loan with Loansolutions PH
Are you between the ages 21 to 70 years old?
Do you have a regular income either as a regular employee or a self-employed business owner?
Are you a Filipino citizen?
If you answer yes to all the questions above, then you can certainly qualify for an auto financing solution. Our financial consultants here atloansolutions.ph are eager to help you find a goodcar loan in Visayas. Submit these pre-qualifying documents for processing:
- Valid, government-issued IDs
- Photocopy of your proof of income – Latest payslip if you’re employed and cash flow report if you’re a business owner.
- Photocopy of your proof of residence – This may be your Residence Certificates or Voter’s ID
Follow our3-Step Online Application Process to start your application now. And feel free to follow up your application via ourCheck Loan Status tool available on our site. You can visit our office in Makati to talk to us personally.