PRODUCT REVIEW OF BDO BUSINESS LOAN
Public Notice – Disclaimer: We currently do not partner with BDO and details about BDO herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns, click here.
If you are looking specifically for BDO Business Loan, please visit their website at www.bdo.com.ph or contact them at 631-8000. Thank you.
As the Philippines’ largest bank, Banco de Oro eagerly supports entrepreneurs in the country with its wide choice of BDO business loan types. The bank now offers four types loans for business owners:
- Project Finance Loan – A financing option that will be repaid depending on the cash flow of the project.
- Small Business Loan – BDO SME loan is the perfect solution for entrepreneurs looking to expand their company.
- Term Loan – A type of loan that comes with either mid-term (1 to 3 years) or long-term (3 to 5 years) repayment option.
- Working Capital Loan – This is the best type of loan to get if you’re looking to pool money to sustain your business’ daily needs.
GET ONE OF THESE LOANS AT LOANSOLUTIONS PH
With Loansolutions PH, you can get a BDO Business Loan in as easy as 3 steps. But to qualify for any of these loans, you must be:
- At least 21 years old, but should not be over 70 upon loan maturity
- A Filipino citizen
- An entrepreneur running a business for at least 3 years or a regularly employed individual with at least 1 year of tenure and is earning at least PHP 10K per month.
Are you eligible to take a loan? If you are, prepare these documents as soon as you can to start your application and get the funding you need to start or sustain your company:
- Duly completed application form
- Income Tax Return for the last two years
- Marriage Contract (optional, only if applicable)
- 1 Valid ID (present the clear copy) – The ID’s details must match with that in the application form details
- For employed applicants:
- Full-month payslip
- Latest employment history statement
- Certificate of Employment & Compensation
- Employment Contract and Proof of Remittance for the past 3 consecutive months (for OFWs)
- For business owners:
- List of suppliers and customers
- Audited Financial Statement for the last 2 years
- Bank Statements for the last 6 months
- SEC or DTI Registration, whichever is applicable
- Business or Company Profile
- Mayor’s Permit
- Secretary’s Certificate, Articles of Incorporation and By-laws and list of elected officers for corporations
As one of the Bank’s Collateral Loan offers, BDO’s Business Loan is only available to those who can put up any asset upon application. That said, BDO advises entrepreneurs to prepare the following documents:
- For Construction Loan – 1) Building or Floor Plan, 2) Bills of Labor and Materials Cost and 3) Architect-specified building specification
- Copy of Title for Income from Leased Properties or Lease Contracts
- Tax Declaration (copy only)
- TCT / CCT (Copy)
- Appraisal Fee (with the official receipt)
- Statement of Account and Official Receipts taken for the past 3 consecutive months (for Loan Take-out)
For more information contact the BDO Branch nearest you or call 631-8000. You can also visit their website at www.bdo.com.ph.
We at Loansolutions PH are committed to giving our clients the most hassle-free loan services. To achieve this goal, we’ve launched our 3-Step Online Application Form applicants can use to get a loan. We also have a Check Loan Status tool on-site to allow applicants to monitor their application any time.