PRODUCT REVIEW OF BANK OF CHINA CAR LOAN
Public Notice – Disclaimer: We currently do not partner with Bank of China and details about Bank of China herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns, click here.
If you are looking specifically for Bank of China Car Loan, please visit their website at www.chinabank.ph or contact them at (632) 88-55-888. Thank you.
Since its founding in 1912, the Bank of China (BOC) has grown to become one of the world’s top-performing banks, having been one of the Fortune 500 companies for 12 consecutive years. Today, the bank has branches in over 25 countries worldwide, including the Philippines. What makes it one of the leading financial institutions in the country is its wide selection of loan products. Its personal loan product line, for instance, comes in six types:
- Overdraft Facility
- MoneyPlus Term Loan
- MoneyPlus Fund Transfer
- MoneyPlus Line of Credit
- Mortgage Loan
- Personal Loan for Commercial Car
These can all be used to pay off your debts, acquire assets or respond to other financial emergencies. However, if you’re planning to buy a vehicle, you better opt for a Commercial Car Loan or a MoneyPlus Line of Credit. The former is for those looking to earn from their vehicles while the latter is for those planning to fund the purchase of a car for family or personal use.
Whichever type you like to get, take time to gather up these documents and submit these for processing:
- Photocopy of any one of these Valid IDs: 1) SSS ID, 2) Driver’s License, 3) PRC License and 4) Voter’s ID and other Government IDs
- Photocopies of your Proof of Income (latest payslip for employed applicants or cash flow report for business owners)
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence, which may be your Voter’s ID, Residence Certificate or the latest Utility Bills
- Photocopy of any Proof of Citizenship, which may be your Voter’s ID, Birth Certificate and other papers showing either you’re a natural born or legalized Filipino
- Asset to be put up as collateral, if you’re planning to get a collateral loan
For more information contact the Bank of China Branch nearest you or call (632) 88-55-888. You can also visit their website at www.chinabank.ph.
GET A BANK OF CHINA CAR LOAN FASTER WITH LOANSOLUTIONS PH
Getting a car loan may take up too much of your time, considering that Bank of China’s reviewers may still have to consider your capacity to pay, collateral presented and loan terms you prefer. To ease up your application process, make sure to fill up our 3-Step Application Form available on site. To get a car loan with us, you must be:
- At least 21 years old but not over 70 when the loan matures
- A natural born or legalized Filipino citizen
- An employed individual who’ve spent at least 1 year in his or her current company or a self-employed person running a profitable company for at least 3 years
We at Loansolutions PH are committed to help borrowers make wise decisions when it comes to choosing a car loan. This is to ensure they won’t regret their move and go in debt due to their credit. We do this by providing customers with relevant resources and expert tips prior to signing a deal with one of our partner lenders.