PRODUCT REVIEW OF BANGKOK BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Public Notice – Disclaimer: We currently do not partner with Bangkok Bank and details about Bangkok Bank herein are solely for information purposes only. For other loan provider alternatives, check out below. For partnership concerns, click here.
If you are looking specifically for Bangkok Bank Personal Loan, please visit their website at www.bangkokbank.com or contact them at (63) 2752 0333. Thank you.
Bangkok Bank is Thailand’s leading bank and is one of Southeast Asia’s largest regional banks. It is committed to helping its clients maintain or improve their lifestyle. And over the years, it has satisfactorily maintained its stakeholders due to its transparency and customer service. It opened a representative office in the country in Makati City, Manila in 1995, providing corporate and personal banking services.
Bangkok Bank accepts applications from borrowers ageing 20 to 65 years old. Terms are flexible and can even reach a maximum of 30 years for home loan borrowers. Maximum loan tenure is computed by adding up term of the loan and the borrower’s current age, the total of which should not go over 65 years.
For qualified individuals and are interested to get a Bangkok Bank Loan, here are the documents to prepare and pass upon application:
- Photocopy of your company ID or any government-issued ID
- Photocopy of Professional License, especially those applying for the Home Loan Solution for Professionals
- Photocopy of your home registration record
- Photocopy of Marriage, Divorce or Death Certificate, whichever is applicable
- Photocopy of Name Change Certificate, if applicable
For Employed Individuals
- Photocopy of your annual tax statement, especially those salaries paid in cash
- Photocopy of the employee’s payroll records or the latest payslip
- Certificate of Income taken within 3 months prior to the application and signed by the employer
For Self-Employed Individuals
- 6 months’ worth of working capital account records
- Photocopy of VAT records taken within 3 months prior to application
- A copy of Business Registration Certificate
PROS, CONS AND SOME TIPS
Borrowers need to take note that they need to have either a Fixed Deposit or Savings Account in the Bank, which will be taken as the collateral for the loan. For Savings Account holders, the interest rate will be matched to that of the account’s rate with an add-on of 1.75%. For Fixed Deposit Account holders, the interest rate will be the same with the account’s rate plus a 2% add-on rate.
Bangkok Bank’s Personal Loan may not be very competitive with other bank offers yet, but many consider its home loan offer one of the best today. You might like to browse the Bank’s Home Loan page to discover more.
Whatever loan you’re planning to get, it’s important to present as many relevant documents as you can. Specifically, the Bank’s reviewers will evaluate your purpose for the loan, capacity to pay and value of the collateral you’ve put up.
For more information contact the Bangkok Bank Branch nearest you or call (63) 2752 0333. You can also visit their website at www.bangkokbank.com.
CONTACT LOANSOLUTIONS.PH FOR MORE LOAN OPTIONS
We at Loansolutions.ph aim to provide as much information to the public about the country’s current consumer lending industry. And this includes viable loan choices. To ensure you’ll have all the options you need aside from Bangkok Bank’s Personal Loan, fill up our 3-Step Online Application Form and we’ll match you up with potential suitable lenders. You can also follow up your application status via our Loan Status Checker.